Wednesday 2 July 2008

Thank You


Quite liked the sound of this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge, Thanks a Latte!, so here is my entry. I am very fond of this little bear, he was one of the first stamps I bought from Stamp Addicts. He sometimes looks a bit grumpy but I think that adds to his appeal. His official name is 'Shy Bear' by Artful Stamper and he is available from Stamp Addicts. Talking of Stamp Addicts, I have just received a new design team assignment for their TV show in August so I shall have to get busy.


Happy Crafting.


Gill

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Awww, what a lovely card and a beautiful stamp. I shall have to keep my eye out for this one.

Mandy said...

such a sweet image, love the card!

mandy

Mrs Mayne said...

Fab card! The little bear is really sweet! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, what a cute bear..reminds me of the From me to you bears my daughter has. Got to keep an eye out for that one.

Daisy Chain said...

I absolutely love the bear and what you've done with him.

Debbie xx