Wednesday 30 July 2008

Bags of fun!




Hi there,

I have finally finished my latest assignment for Stamp Addicts and they went in the post on Monday. I believe Sarah and Vicky are filming the show sometime in August so we should see it on Create and Craft very soon!

Here's another of my bag cards with a slightly different take. I love the colours, they are very fresh and summery and because of the blue theme, I am able to enter it into the Arty Girlz Challenge which, this week, happens to be anything with blue in it.


Have bags of fun! Thanks for looking.

Gill x

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is really gorgeous.
Lovely.

Allison said...

what a lovely bag, love the flowers
AllisonX

Julie Allain said...

Gillain this is wonderful!!!

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie & Crissi

xx

RubyMay said...

Oh...how nice to see something a bit different. Its lovely and so beautifully made.
(I will listen out on Create and Craft...!)

Bev said...

Brillant card! Such a fab idea

Michele said...

Lovely cards Gill. Really love the Snowmen. Michele x

Unknown said...

Fantastic .... so pretty!
Jx