Wednesday 29 July 2009

Stamp Addicts Christmas Show

Hi folks,

Just thought I would give you a sneaky peak at what's coming up tomorrow on Create & Craft at 11.00 am. It's Stamp Addicts live Christmas Show and they are showcasing some wonderful stamps.



My favourite is the four sided bollio stamp. You get four different stamps in one and the above two sample cards show the partridge and the lights and baubles section. There is also a holly section and a pine cone section and the two cards below are made with the pine cones.



The last card I like to show you is made from another two stamps in the show. The Crayon Santa and the Naughty or Nice sentiment, so cute!



Hope the weather is kind to you where ever you are.
Thanks for looking.
Gill x

5 comments:

aardvarkpest said...

Great cards Gill I know you worked really hard on these cards. The photo's don't do them justice they look even better in the flesh.

Glenda

Jules said...

Hi Gill

What fantastic cards.

I love them all and will have the programme set to record.

I will be looking out for your samples!!

My favourite is the first one with the Christmas lights and baubles - but all are beautiful.

Love Jules xx

Michele said...

All these cards are wonderful Gill. I really love them.

Michele
x

LOUISE said...

Lovely cards Gill, love them all, very classic. You certainly have been working hard, they are all great. Lou x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A smashing collection of cards Gill - love them all.