Saturday 7 March 2009

Penny Black - 3-2-1


Hello everyone,

Back for another Penny Black Challenge and I thought I would make a start on my Easter cards, last year I ended up buying them. I have used 'Bunny Kiss!, another bargain stamp from the Stevenage show. I have cheated a bit with this challenge as I have used 4 brads instead of 3, I totally forgot about the brad in the centre of the flower. The papers are from one of my favourite collections from Kaboodle Doodle.

Have a great weekend and thanks for looking.

Gill x

13 comments:

Michele said...

I love that image Gill, and the pretty papers, a gorgeous card.

Michele
x

karen said...

lovely card x karen x

aardvarkpest said...

Very pretty I love the little bunny with the birdie.

Glenda

Kimberley said...

Love the fresh colours on this one.

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card - just perfect for Easter! Love your colour theme and your blue bunny!

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is so cute Gillian..love the soft blue spotty papers and that adorable image...and thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI...enjoy the rest of your weekend
hugs Kath xxxxx

Bex said...

Wow those papers are adorable, and I love what you have done with them. Gorgeous card!
love Bex x

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! I love the spotty papers and cute stamp! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful sweet card, wonderful cute image.

Julie said...

A lovely, sweet card, I really like the layout

LISA said...

Lovely card, great sketch xx

tracie said...

Oh I think we can forgive you for the extra brad Gill, your card is adorable, love this image and the pretty papers ~ great work.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
Have a great week
Hugs
Tracie :)x

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Gill, love the PB image, and your colours are lovely, just right for Easter. Lou x