Wednesday 28 January 2009

I've been tagged

Hi there. I've been tagged by my blogging friends Glenda (Aardvarkpest) and Louise (Craftylou). Thanks girls.


The rules are:

1. Navigate to where you keep your pictures; select the 6th folder and the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post the picture on your blog with an explanation of your picture.
3. Tag 6 others to do the same and let them know that they have been tagged.


So here is my picture:

It's of my dog, Holly. 'Chops' is here nickname. In this photo she was taking a nap on one of her favourite toys, her squeaky duck. She looked so cute I just had to have a picture and as I took it, she opened her eyes. 'Please do not disturb' is the look she gave me, so I didn't and apologised to her (like you do!)... lol.

I would now like to pass it on to:

Michele

Rosie

Gisela

Kim

Sara

I have only tagged 5 people as this tag has done it's rounds. Looking forward to seeing your photos girls.

Gill x

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Thanks very much for the tag but in order for me to do this I need to know how I create a tag on my blog! Cheers Rosie