Saturday 6 September 2008

Sketch Saturday Challenge #15



The buzz is that I just love Sketch Saturday and have I been a busy bee with my nestabilities. Just been waiting for a small ray of sunshine so that I could take my photo. It came, but went behind a cloud very quickly, however, I did manage to snap in between. The stamps are from a set I bought a while back but have never used. They are from Butterfly Kisses, I think they are called 'around-2-it'. You see you get and front and a back view of the bee so that he can swing around in an aperture card. The small bee was designed by Karen from Pulling-on-the-Glitz.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks for looking.

Gill x

17 comments:

Dawn said...

wow this is so unusual and the colours are so different, great iamges!

coby said...

wow i like this one, great card

greetings coby

tracie said...

fab card Gill, love the cute images - great work on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at SS :)x

Mariska said...

Sparkles!!! Love the honey color you used for this bee-card. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us on Sketch Saturday this week and please feel free to enter in the draw I'm having on my blog.

xxx
Mariska

Sue said...

great card Gillian and lovely images :)

sue
xx

Michele said...

Good to see you bee..ing so clever with your lovely cards.

Michele
x

Jeanette said...

I am partial to bees so I absolutely love your card. You did a great job with the sketch!
Thanks for joining us this week!
Hugs Jeanette

Rach said...

wow, I love your card, looks superb. hugs rachxx

SCRAP DIDI said...

i love you card

LISA said...

lovely card you have made for the sketch!!

COCO said...

wonderful card !!! great stamp !!
thanks for participation!!!

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Gill, love the image. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Louise x

Maria C said...

I really like your card - it is really cute

Gill said...

Great card, love the cute image, thanks for playing along this week
lv Gill x

Bev said...

Brilliant card Gillian, love the image and the fab colours

hugs Bev x

Mrs Wonka said...

What a simply gorgeous card, I love it!

Mrs Wonka x

cats whiskers said...

Just adore this cute card, what great images and the colurs are so unusual I love it
Hugs Jacqui x